Customer Account Specialist
High Counry Search
High Country Search Group is proud to be partnering with a growing organization in the Broomfield area. They are seeking a dynamic and eager Customer Service Professional who will work in a culture that will challenge you to quickly develop personally and professionally. This individual will be equipped with all the training, tools, and ongoing support you need to be successful and give you the freedom to excel at what you do.
- Handling incoming calls and conducting follow-up outreach to customers.
- Engages in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and reading comprehension skills.
- Recording details of actions taken following conventional, professional writing standards.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite products.
- Working proactively as a member of a team.
- You have experience working in a customer service role and a passion for delivering a great customer experience
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- You love problem-solving and enjoy facing new challenges
- You’ve got a genuine interest in software and technology and you’re able to communicate technical ideas verbally and in writing
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour (Depending on experience and degree)
- 401K- Match up to 4%
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 15 days PTO (Accrued)
- Paid holidays and sick time