IT Service Desk Technician
High Counry Search
An international manufacturing/distribution firm located in Westminster is seeking an IT Service Desk Specialist to join their team. This company is well established and has seen tremendous growth over recent years. This hybrid remote/onsite position is open due to the growth and evolution of the department, which will allow this individual to truly take ownership and directly see the impact of their technical contributions as well be responsible for the IT support systems that are vital for company growth at an international level. This person will install, assess, and configure laptops, desktops, servers, workstations, including peripheral equipment and software.
You’ll work with the infrastructure team and be responsible for the maintenance of inventory of all IT equipment, software, and software licenses as well as manage computer setup and deployment.
This person will help execute on technical vision and roadmap that align infrastructure activities and projects with company goals and core values.
Here’s an overview of the compensation package – •Base salary between $65-75k• Discretionary Bonus •EXCELLENT Healthcare• 401K match• Competitive PTO
This is a hybrid remote/on-site position. As such, only local candidates to the Denver metro area will be considered.
- Administers laptops, desktops, printers and provide overall technical support for operating systems, drivers, software and basic connectivity
- Collect details before escalating critical and/or complex cases;
- Manages computer setup and deployment using standardized hardware, images, and software.
- Assigns users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory (or other management tools) as appropriate.
- Performs timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Monitor network and technology health and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers, laptops, PC, and other network technology as needed.
5 + years experience with:
- Windows OS 10/11, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Office365, HyperV OR VMware
- Networking and mobile devices
- Zoom/Slack familiarity
- Configuring desktop devices
- Good organizational skills and tremendous work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team